Internal Medicine Physician
Organization: Medical Clinic
Location: Oxford, MI
This position will focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. The candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care. The physician will:
- Work to continually assure deliverance of quality clinical care in a safe, efficient, and competent manner.
- Elicit and record information about the patient's medical history.
- Order or execute various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- Analyze reports and findings of tests and examination, and diagnoses condition of patient.
- Inoculate and vaccinate patients to immunize patients from communicable diseases.
Minimum requirements include:
- Must be board certified.
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program at an accredited university.
- Minimum 1 year of Internal Medicine experience
- Excellent communication skills, and a delivery style that is welcoming and open with patients
- Must feel comfortable working in a team environment.
Our recruiting team would love to hear from you today!
Please complete our on-line application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
The Medical Clinic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.