Job Title: Licensed Customs Broker
Location: Romulus, Michigan
We offer our employees a fast paced, cutting edge, stable work environment with room for growth. If you are a results driven individual with the right skills, this could be the company for you.
The main function of the Licensed Customs Broker position is to facilitate the import of goods to ensure regulations are followed. The responsibilities will including but are not limited to:
At a minimum candidate must possess:
- Process paperwork and resolve inquiries relative to US import shipments with respect to: Classification, 19 CFR, Partnering Government Agencies, Exclusions, and ADA/CVD
- Communicate internally with Traffic department to ensure timely clearance of shipments to prevent unnecessary delays
- Recognize and resolve documentation errors
- Maintain accurate classification history and client databases to guarantee audit integrity
- 1 year of related work experience
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask, prioritize workload and remain organized
- Health and dental insurance available.
- Life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance is 100% paid for by the company.
- Paid vacation after one year of service
- Personal time off
- Paid holidays