Sales Account Coordinator
Location: Rochester Hills, MI
Sales Account Coordinator; Automotive – Rochester Hills, MI
NA Sales Director – Automotive (direct)
The employee will perform his/her duties, complying with health and safety laws, using state-of-the-art equipment.
The employee performs the following duties as assigned in each area:
Sales Team Support:
- Support the Fraenkische USA sales team members to help further develop both existing and new business relationships.
- Support customer activities such as project coordination: providing timing updates to customers.
- Conduct occasional on-site visits with the sales team at customers locations to provide best in class support for projects.
- Has regular phone conversations and face to face discussions with customers to resolve issues, gain clarification of customer requests.
- Support sales metrics reports by collecting Key Process indicators on a monthly basis in PowerPoint format.
Purchase Order/Quote Processing:
- Email RFQ confirmation back to customers within 24 hours of receipt.
- Contract review on POs to ensure that Fraenkische item numbers, customer account number, PO number, quantity, pricing, delivery date, lead times and any corresponding Quote information are accurate and correct.
- Process all new purchase orders in a timely manner.
- Perform contract review.
Policy and Company Requirements:
- Ensure that the document flow is always in compliance with the requirements of our QA System and our Quality Management Handbook provisions.
- Observe the relevant legal provisions and regulations.
- When dealing with correspondence and letters, ensure that all material complies with our Corporate Identity and that confidentiality is maintained as appropriate.
- Support our efforts towards IATF certification on a regular basis thru compliance to processes, and continuous improvement suggestions.
In addition to the above outlined duties, the employee agrees to perform such other duties as may be reasonably necessary and as may be reasonably required within the level of the job at the direction of the supervisor.
Candidate must have the following traits, educational and work experience background:
- Minimum of an Associates Degree in business, communications, computers or other relevant subject(s).
- Work experience with customer interactions such as customer service, account maintenance or order processing is desirable, but not required as this is an entry level position.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access are essential.
- Must possess a strong, professional work ethic.
- Must be able to work in a highly dynamic, energetic, international, automotive driven manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work to complete critical deadlines.
- Must be well organized and self-disciplined.
- Being able to recognize new potential time savings, cost savings or process improvements is critical.
- Must be able to work without constant supervision.
- Must possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and a strong attention to detail regarding correspondences, MRP inputs and customer account information.
As approved by Management.
- Pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug screen and any random or for-cause drug screen.
- Possess a High School Diploma or certified equivalent.
- Prior automotive manufacturing experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work efficiently within a team or independently on a regular basis.
- Focus on safety, quality, and productivity – in that order.
- Detailed and precise approach to work.
- An ability to look for improvements in processes.
- Strong leadership and technical ability.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Self-motivation; ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
Competency as evidenced by post-secondary education and/or equivalent work experience.
Receive mileage reimbursement for miles travelled in their personal vehicle on behalf of company business.