SENIOR BOOKKEEPER for Accounting Company $15-$20/hr
*Please apply ONLY if you have experience working in the accounting industry.
*This position requires managerial and leadership skills.
*Experience with Accounting CS and/or ATX software is a required!
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (off season) and Monday - Thursday, 8:00 am - 5:30 pm, Friday - Saturday, 8:00 am - 4:30 (tax season)
Pay Rate: $15 - $20/hr + overtime
Benefits: Health insurance options, HSA, deferred compensation retirement plan, paid holidays, 1 week paid vacation after year 1 (2 weeks paid vacation after 2 years, 3 weeks paid vacation after 5 years)
About the Company: This small business provides accounting & tax services for individuals and businesses. They are an Enrolled Treasury Agent which means they have a federal license with the IRS to provide tax services in Michigan, along with other states. This company was established 24 years ago and is very successful, growing 13% - 30% each year.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN BOOKKEEPING FOR AN ACCOUNTING FIRM
- MUST HAVE INCOME TAX EXPERIENCE
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH ATX or ACCOUNTING CS SOFTWARE!
- Will conduct single entry and double entry calculations on income statements and balance sheets
- Process Payroll
- Data Entry
- Will be using a 10 key calcualtor
- Answer phone calls and emails
- Office Management Duties
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- Experience with Accounting CS and/or ATX software is a required!
- Multi-tasking (must be able to handle a stressful & busy environment during tax season)
- Must be able to work in a quiet environment during off season
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to manage 1-3 employees
- Self-started, dedicated, and passionate about taxes & accounting
- High School Diploma
There is growth opportunity at this accounting firm. This company is seeking someone who be with the organization long-term and potentially take ownership of this company.
Please Submit Your Resume in a Word Document Format!